fredag 20 maj 2011

Two gigs this weekend!

All you dreamers out there!


Tonight (21.00) my old, reinvented band Liquid Sky will perform blissful sci-fi drones at Kristiania Espressobar (Fehrbellnier Strasse 5). It will be amazing, there's no other word to express it.



Tomorrow (20.30) I'll play seven partly new, partly reworked tracks at Sing Blackbird (Sanderstrasse 11). I see this as one of my biggest concerts this spring, as I'll perform music from my forthcoming debut album properly (my last gig at the Gaudy saw the lack of proper effects due to a forgotten cable) in front of strangers, in a really nice café.


My prescription for your depression is combining these two gigs, together with warm or cool beverage of choice.


In case you're not free, or have no interest whatsoever in these two events, I still recommend you listen to the music of BigStrongBrute (AUS) and Basketball (CAN). Two great live perfomances in the last two weeks. In case you hate my music, BigStrongBrute is playing somewhere i F'hain tonight.


Bis sehr bald!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar